Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I´ve posted a link to you tube at the bottom of this post. Call me crazy for posting this link in the first place, because it is very embarrasing, but I guess I have no shame. This was clip was posted on you tube so I can´t hide from it forever. Try really hard not to watch me in it. The guy I´m dancing with is Tom. This was at Cass´s house on her 21st birthday on the 4th of July. We had an impromtu 80´s dance party. I had gone to the bathroom and when I came back they said "hey Ali, go dance with Tom". Tom was being a goofball and needed some one to dance with so he could be even more of a goofball. I´m doing the pretty standard Ali dance, which Danielle describes as more of a full body work out than a dance. But whatever, at least I shake my booty. Tom on the other hand is having full body convultions. I like this video cause it sums up how a lot of time is passed with us volunteers. Laughing histarically. Tom is arguably one of the funniest guys in our group. We´re all pretty much shocked when something serious comes out of his mouth. Well I hope you think this link is funny.


4 comments:

Lili said...

Ali,
I feel like I'm the only one posting comments lately. I can't believe how often you are posting. I guess people can't keep up with reading them all--only your mom. I think it's absolutely wonderful! I don't know why when I was watching the Youtube clip, the picture turned sideways after about 5 seconds. It was wierd,but I liked it anyway-- the laughter in the backgroud made me laugh too. Sounded like everyone was having a good time.

SFB said...

That's not typical ali dancing! Typical is you jumping up and down in place and singing along - guess this was a more sensual slow song ;)

hey, speaking of care packages, what's your address??

Glad you had a good 4th -- wish i could say the same, but a drunken midnight skinny dip left me on crutches and i got my first open container tix. Good times...

Unknown said...

Haha, for some reason when I watched that there was no sound and the picture was sideways... that made it even funnier! Glad you are having fun, it sounds like you have some really awesome friends there.

Jah said...

I like your blog, Ali -- but you forgot to mention how bad we whooped ya'll in DODGEBALL!